California Fantasy 5 Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 10:57 PM
Place mouse over or click to view
|California Fantasy 5 | CA Fantasy 5 Results | Calottery Fantasy 5|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers|
|Tue Sep 30, 2014|
|Mon Sep 29, 2014|
|Sun Sep 28, 2014|
|Sat Sep 27, 2014|
|Fri Sep 26, 2014|
|Thu Sep 25, 2014|
|Wed Sep 24, 2014|
|Tue Sep 23, 2014|
|Mon Sep 22, 2014|
|Sun Sep 21, 2014|
California(CA) Fantasy 5 Prizes and Odds
California Fantasy 5 News and Payout for Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
Updated: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 09:08 PM
2 lucky lottery players are holding a $180,000 winning jackpot ticket from the most recent CA Fantasy 5 drawing. The winning numbers from Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 night's drawing were 05 14 17 33 34. The grand prize winners are encouraged to sign the ticket, put it in a safe place and get in touch with California State lottery officials as soon as possible.
Along with the jackpot won on Wednesday, more people took home with huge pile of cash. There were 161 tickets matched 4 out of the five white ball winning numbers and won the 2nd prize. The 161 lucky winning ticket(s) would win $405 cash. In the past 12 months, the second prize paid between $208 and $689 with an average payout in the amount of $428.
Other prizes won Wednesday evening included 4,799 tickets that matched 3 of 5 winning numbers won $17. The 4,799 lucky winning ticket(s) would win $17 cash. In the past year, the third prize payout ranged from $11 to $20 with an average payout $16.
With 4 prize tiers, there were a total of 58,248 tickets sold across the state of California in the Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 drawing.
The top prize of next California Fantasy 5 drawing will be $53,000 Thursday, August 28th, 2014.
California Fantasy 5 drawings occur everyday at 6:30 PM Pacific Time. California Fantasy 5 game uses a 5/39 matrix from which winning numbers are chosen. The overall chances of winning of California Fantasy 5 is about 1 to 9. The odds of winning California Fantasy 5 grand prize are 1 in 575,757. The minimum California Fantasy 5 advertised grand prize is $50,000. If no one wins the grand prize, the top prize pool fund will be added to the next jackpot.
Click here for detailed information of California Fantasy 5 payout and news.
About California Fantasy 5
California Lottery was started in the year 1984, when the voters of California came together to legalise lottery. Ticket sale began in 1985.
California Lottery later introduced California Fantasy 5. The cost of each California Fantasy 5 game is $1. There is a California Fantasy 5 draw every day at 6.53 pm and the same is shown on TV at 6.59 pm. The 1st prize is $50,000 which can increase up till $500,000.
The prize is pari-mutuel which means that the prize money keeps increasing until a winner is identified. In case of more than one winner, the winners share the prize money equally.
Each game in a California Fantasy 5 consists of a bet on 5 numbers (as the name indicates). There would be a total of 39 balls numbered from 1 to 39. When rolled, 5 balls would be drawn. You win in case the numbers (all or 4 or 3 or even 2) drawn had been chosen by you.
In case all 5 numbers are matched, you would be the jackpot winner for that California Fantasy 5 draw. Each ticket can be used for 12 drawings.
The best part is that California Fantasy 5 is one of the few games that offer a relatively better chance of winning and taking home considerable amount of money, which is 1 in 575,757.
In addition to the regular ticket, there is also a $5 California Fantasy 5 ticket. On purchase of a $5 ticket, you would be provided a coupon (called second chance) which will entitle you to participate in a weekly cash draw with prize money from $1,000 to $10,000.
This coupon would have a unique 20 digit code.
In short something is better than nothing as far as California Fantasy 5 is concerned.
How to Play California Fantasy 5?
- Visit your nearest California Fantasy 5 retailer.
- Once you convey your wish to play the California Fantasy 5, the retailer would give you a play slip. Obtain a play slip from the retailer.
- The play slip is a card that can be read optically.
- It is compulsory that the play slips be marked manually. Only a ticket that is generated from a manually marked play slip is valid.
- You now need to identify 5 numbers (considered lucky by you). The numbers need to be between 1 and 39. In case you are unable to choose, you may opt for the Quick Pick facility where a computer would choose the 5 numbers for you on a random basis. For this you need to mark 'QP' on the play slip.
- Once you have decided on the numbers, you should mark them on the play slip.
- Once you have marked your numbers, hand over the play slip with $1 to the California Fantasy 5 retailer.
- He would then give you a ticket.
- Each California Fantasy 5 play slip contains 5 plays. You need to buy more pay slips to play more games.
- There is also a feature in called Advance Play which permits you to bet on the same numbers on successive draws.
- While marking on the pay slip, see that you use only black ink or blue ink pens. Other colours are not valid. In case you made mistake, instead of erasing, use the VOID box to make your mark.
- Once you have ensured that you have marked your California Fantasy 5 pay slip correctly, hand it over to the retailer along with $1.You would then be given a ticket. This ticket you receive also acts as a receipt.
- Check the correctness of the ticket you have received for the date, the numbers you have placed bet on, draw details and the amount paid for the ticket.
- Once you are convinced that the information available on the California Fantasy 5 ticket is correct, place your signature on the back side of the ticket.
- It is to be noted that a California Fantasy 5 ticket that is once sold will not, under any circumstance, be cancelled.
- The tickets are bar coded. You can check you winning status either by scanning your ticket at the retailer or by visiting the California Fantasy 5 website.
In case you wish to continue betting on the same 5 numbers for every game, this is possible. You can do so up to 14 successive games. This is called Multi-Draw.
In this concept you are not allowed to skip a game in between.
More About California Fantasy 5
In case no winner emerges from a California Fantasy 5 draw, the amount gets added to the amount of the next draw.
California Fantasy 5 being a game that has been around for a pretty long time, there has emerged a certain pattern in the results of the draws.
This would definitely help you in choosing the 5 numbers to place your bet on.
Of course there are sources which you would find that would suggest the many ways to arrive at the 5 numbers like tips, software, applications.
As mentioned earlier, there is a bonus game or second chance as sometimes it is called, if you pay $5 for the California Fantasy 5 draw.
Once you pay this amount, you would get a coupon or voucher that would have a unique 20 digit code or number. You can buy up to 10 such vouchers.
With this voucher you can participate in another weekly lottery draw.
The prize money for this draw is $10,000 for 3 winners and $1,000 for 12 winners, every week.
The players should have attained the age of 18, minimum. Of course for the younger lot, there is no need to worry. You can collect prizes of tickets that were gifted to you.
There are chances that there is more than one winner in a California Fantasy 5 draw. In such a case the prize is shared among the winners.
The prizes of California Fantasy 5 above $599 are taxable.
The largest prize money won so far in California Fantasy 5 is a whopping huge amount of money - $729,505 in 1992.
The overall chance of winning a game in California Fantasy 5 is 1 in 9.
In case of prizes, the same needs to be claimed within 180 days. If uncollected, the same would go to the state.
| California Fantasy 5
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Wed Oct 1, 2014