California Daily 3 Evening Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Sunday, May 24th, 2015 11:03 PM
Place mouse over or click to view
|California Daily 3 Evening | CA Daily 3 Evening Results | Calottery Daily 3 Evening|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers|
|Sun May 24, 2015|
|Sat May 23, 2015|
|Fri May 22, 2015|
|Thu May 21, 2015|
|Wed May 20, 2015|
|Tue May 19, 2015|
|Mon May 18, 2015|
|Sun May 17, 2015|
|Sat May 16, 2015|
|Fri May 15, 2015|
California(CA) Daily 3 Evening Prizes and Odds
California Daily 3 Evening News and Payout for Sunday, May 24th, 2015
Updated: Monday, May 25, 2015 01:24 AM
The Daily 3 Evening lottery winning numbers for the Sunday, May 24th, 2015 drawing were 418. The next California Daily 3 Evening drawing is going to be 6:30 pm, Monday, May 25th, 2015, Pacific Time.
There were 602 winners share a total of $87,594 prizes in Sunday, May 24th, 2015 drawing for California Daily 3 Evening game.
- 42 ticket(s) matched Straight and won $610 each. In the past year, tickets of this prize tier in the drawing of California Daily 3 , won a minimum of $192 to max $842. The average prize payout of this prize tier was $539.
- 49 ticket(s) matched Box and won $96 each. In the past year, winning tickets matched Box in California Daily 3 drawing, won from $44 to $268, with an average of $111 payout.
- 107 winners matched Straight and Box and won $354 each. In the past year, winning tickets of this prize level in the drawing of California Daily 3 , won from $164 to $555, with an average of $326 prize payout.
- 404 ticket(s) matched Box Only and won $48 each. In the past year, winning tickets of this prize level in the drawing of California Daily 3 , won from $22 to $134, with an average of $55 payout.
California Daily 3 Evening game drawings are held 7 days a week around 6:30 pm PT. To play California Daily 3 Evening , go to a California lottery retailer, take a California Daily 3 play slip. Pick three digit numbers in each game you want to play.
Inside each game panle, select a wager type from one below:
- Box Only
To understand the bet types, please ask the store clerk for a Daily 3 Evening lottery brochure where detailed instructions of wager types can be found. Only use black or blue pen or pencil to mark with heavy vertical marks. If you can't come up with the numbers to play, you can just mark the Quick Pick option to have numbers selected for you randomly. After you are done, hand over the completed play slip to the clerk for processing.
Click here for detailed information of California Daily 3 Evening payout and news.
About California Daily 3
California Daily 3 is one of the more popular state-only lotto games run by California Lottery. The California Lottery has been in operation only from 1984 (although the first tickets went on sale a year afterwards) but it has already built a huge customer base. Lotteries like the California Daily 3 are immensely popular with enthusiasts because they are very easy to play and also because they have two draws every day. This means that people have very good chances of getting lucky here. It is interesting to know that this lottery is not a huge one but it does have many devoted fans, most of whom have earned money from it now and then.
A little known fact about the California Daily 3 lottery (and indeed all the others run by California Lottery) is that they were devised to give a boost to the finances of the state. As a matter of fact, 94 cents of every dollar paid by customers who play the lottery makes its way back to the public in one way or the other. Only about 50 percent of ticket sales is earmarked for prize money. The federal government levies taxes on ticket sales (the State of California does not) and a substantial portion is used to fund programs that aim to improve education levels in the state. Only a small percentage is retained by the company in order to pay for administrative overheads.
The California Daily 3 lottery is a very easy game to play and there are many people who play it very regularly. This 3-digit numbers game has two draws every day, each of which happens immediately after the time for draw entries closes. This happens at 1:00 p.m. and again at 6:30 p.m. (Pacific Time). The draw is conducted absolutely at random since an Automated Draw Machine is used for it. This is a very high tech computer that uses special programs to generate purely random numbers. California Lottery goes to great lengths to ensure that the Automated Draw Machine is completely free of interference. As a matter of fact, the company has three of these state of the art computers for lottery draws and this goes a long way to ensure that buyers are satisfied with the impartiality of the draws.
How to Play California Daily 3?
- Start playing the California Daily 3 lottery by locating a retailer who stocks these playslips. Since an excess of 20,000 different retailers offer this game, you will not have an issue with finding one. Besides, you could always look for a retailer by using the internet.
- Once you get your California Daily 3 lottery playslip you need to select 3 single digit numbers (anything from 0 to 9), with one number on every row. You can use any numbers of your choice (many people use their birth dates) If you want the numbers to be completely random then you could just use the Quick Pick option.
- Once this is done you have to select your playstyle. The options available are
- Straight (The numbers you select have to match the winning ones exactly, down to the same order)
- Box (The numbers you choose should coincide with the winning ones but not in any particular order)
- Straight/Box (This is a combination playstyle that ensures that you take advantage of the two ways of winning. If your numbers match the wining ones in every way including their order then you get almost 50 percent of the Straight prize in addition to almost 50 percent of the Box prize. If your numbers are correct but not the order then you will get only half of the Box prize.
- You then have to select your draw. The California Daily 3 lottery has a draw after noon and in the evening. You can select either option or both.
- Each California Daily 3 lottery playslip can be used for five plays using your favorite numbers. There is no limit on how many playslips you can use. The Advance Play option is meant for people who want to use the same lucky numbers and playstyle repeatedly over successive draws. These plays can be done with one purchase only. You will be permitted to use the same numbers and playstyle of your choice for up to 7 or 14 draws one after the other. Keep in mind that 14 successive draws amount to only 7 days of play since the California Daily 3 lottery has two draws every day.
- You should be very particular about marking your numbers very carefully on the California Daily 3 lottery playslip. Make sure that you use only blue or black ink to mark your lucky numbers on the California Daily 3 lottery playslip, after making sure that you haven't made any mistakes. However, if you do make a mistake, you should not erase the markings on your playslip. Instead, you should place a mark in the VOID box to cancel the game.
- Once this is done, you have to buy a ticket from the California Daily 3 lottery retailer. The cost for each play is $1 and the ticket that you will be given is your receipt. You therefore need to look after it well. This ticket lists out the numbers you have played on your California Daily 3 lottery playslip as well as other details such as the date and time of the draw. The amount of money you have paid will also be printed here. Check the ticket to see whether all the details are correct.
- Your next step would be to find out whether you have won anything on the California Daily 3 lottery. The winning numbers can be checked online and will also be available through various news media. You can even get a California Daily 3 lottery retailer to scan the barcode on your ticket. The draws are also shown on television, the first at 1:29 pm and the other at 6:59pm.
| California Daily 3
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Daily 3 Midday
Next Draw: Tue May 26, 2015
Daily 3 Evening
Next Draw: Mon May 25, 2015