California Super Lotto Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 12:03 AM
Place mouse over or click to view
|California Super Lotto | California Super Lotto Plus | California Lotto Results|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Mega Ball|
|Wed Jun 22, 2016|
|Sat Jun 18, 2016|
|Wed Jun 15, 2016|
|Sat Jun 11, 2016|
|Wed Jun 08, 2016|
|Sat Jun 04, 2016|
|Wed Jun 01, 2016|
|Sat May 28, 2016|
|Wed May 25, 2016|
|Sat May 21, 2016|
California(CA) Super Lotto Prizes and Odds
California Super Lotto News and Payout for Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016
Updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 09:22 PM
The jackpot in the California Super Lotto game has been rolled up to $11 million.
The prize amount was rolled over because no player hit all six numbers in Wednesday's $10 million drawing. The next California Super Lotto game drawing is Saturday night. The winning numbers from Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016 night's drawing were 06, 12, 26, 28, 33 and Mega ball 24.
Even though the jackpot was not awarded Wednesday evening, some people still walked away with big money. There was a sole lucky player that matched the first 5 lotto numbers except the Mega ball number and won the second prize. The payout is $34,272. The 1 second prize winning ticket(s) which matched 5 of 5 numbers won $34,272 cash each. In the past year, the second prize paid between $6,890 and $54,848 with an average payout $28,036.
Additional major winners Wednesday night included 10 tickets that matched the first 4 winning numbers and also the Mega ball and won $1,713. The 10 lucky third prize winning ticket(s) which matched 4 of 5 + Mega Ball numbers would win $1,713 cash. In the past year, the third prize paid between $761 and $3,825 with an average payout in the amount of $1,646.
With 9 different prize levels, the Wednesday night's drawing created winning tickets across California.
California Super Lotto drawings occur every Wednesday and Saturday at 7:45 PM Pacific Time. To play California Super Lotto, go to any lottery retailer. Pick up a playcard and pick 5 numbers from 1 through 47 and 1 Mega number from 1 to 27. The odds of winning any prizes is about 1 to 23. The odds of matching 6 California Super Lotto numbers are 1 to 41,416,353. The minimum California Super Lotto advertised jackpot is $7 million. If no one wins the jackpot, the first prize pool fund will be carried over to the next jackpot.
To find if you are among the California Super Lotto top prize winners in Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016's drawing, check below lucky stores where these tickets were sold.
- 5/5 Ticket
- Oceano Market & Gas
- 1711 Front St
- Oceano Ca 93445
Click here for detailed information of California Super Lotto payout and news.
About California Super Lotto
California Super Lotto Plus is a game pretty much like Mega Millions and it is played only in the state of California. It was launched in 1986 by the California State Lottery under the name California Super Lotto and was an immense success right from the beginning. The game has been played in its current form and under its present name since 2000.
The starting jackpot of California Super Lotto Plus is $7 million. However, if the draw does not result in a jackpot then the money will be carried forward to the next draw. The largest jackpot on record from this lottery is $120 million and it occurred on August 24, 2002. The average amount of money won on jackpots is $21.8 million.
The California Super Lotto Plus lottery and others like it were launched in order to generate money for education without burdening the taxpayer. Around 87% of the revenue generated by this lottery is mandated to be returned to the public in the form of contribution to education as well as prizes. The percentage of thee earnings that have to be given to the public is around 50%. The balance money will be spent on administering the lottery.
The draw for California Super Lotto Plus happens every Wednesday and Saturday. Winners of the lottery have the option of taking home their winnings entirely in cash. However, they can also ask for the money to be annuitized. When this happens the money is paid over 26 installments with the first one being worth 2.5 percent of the winnings. Each installment increases by 0.1 percentage point until the last installment which is 5.1 percent of the winnings.
California Super Lotto Plus prizes that are less than $600 can be claimed from the lottery directly or from a retailer. However, if the prize is greater than $600 then it has to be claimed from the California lottery company directly using its claim form. Prizes are expected to be claimed within 180 days of the game ending or the draw being announced. Unclaimed amounts will be added to the education fund over and above the percentage of ticket sales that has been earmarked towards it. You will be very interested to know that the State of California does not tax winnings from the California Lottery. However, it does levy tax on winnings from other states.
The jackpot for the California Super Lotto Plus lottery is decided on the basis of five numbers selected from a group of 47 balls. The Mega Number has to be chosen from an entirely different set of 27 balls. This game is unlike most other lotteries because it uses an old fashioned drawing mechanism instead of a generator that draws random numbers.
How to play California Super Lotto?
- Start by locating a retailer who sells California Super Lotto Plus tickets. This game is offered by more than 20,000 different retailers, so you should not have a problem locating one. You can easily find out the closest retailer to you by looking on the internet.
- Once you have your playslip in hand you should then select 5 numbers that could be anything from 1 to 47. You also have to select a MEGA number from between 1 and 27. If you prefer to let the computer select random numbers for you then you should just go with Quick Pick option. Each playslip has a maximum of five plays and there is no limit on how many playslips you can use. Many people like playing the same set of lucky numbers for successive draws. If you too wish to do this then you just have to choose the Advance Play option.
- Quick Pick enables you to choose numbers quickly and completely at random. You can choose the first five numbers this way or just the MEGA number or even all the six numbers. You can use this option to buy a maximum of 10 plays on an individual playslip. You do have to pay for each of the games.
- Advance Play permits you to play more than one draw with a single purchase. Once you mark the Advance Play box you can play from 2 to 8, 16 or even 20 successive draws on a single playslip.
- Mark your numbers very carefully. Use blue or black ink to mark your lucky numbers on the playslip, making sure that there are no mistakes. Even if you do make a mistake, you shouldn't erase your markings. You should instead place a mark in the VOID box.
- Buy a ticket from the California Super Lotto Plus retailer. Each play will cost you $1 in exchange for which you get a ticket. Be sure to look after this ticket well because it is your receipt. It indicates the lucky numbers you have chosen for a particular play, the date of the draw as well the amount you have paid overall. Be sure to sign at the back of your ticket in order to preempt disputes about ownership. Also, don't forget to check whether the details printed on it are correct. Remember that ticket sales close at 7:45 p.m. PT on draw nights.
- Check to see whether you have won anything. California Super Lotto Plus lottery draws take place every Wednesday and Saturday. You can check for winning numbers on the internet or get your ticket barcode scanned at a nearby California Super Lotto Plus retailer. Even though the jackpot gets all the attention, there are many ways in which you can win money through the California Super Lotto Plus lottery.
- You have 180 days after the draw or the close of the game to claim your California Super Lotto Plus winnings, if any. If you win a jackpot then you could ask for a one time cash payout or an annuity spread over 26 years. You have 60 days after the win in which you can decide whether you want to take the money as cash or in the form of an annuity. Many people are confused about this because right until 2005 California Super Lotto Plus required people to make a decision on this matter when they bought their ticket.
| California Super Lotto
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Sat Jun 25, 2016
Change: +$1.00 Million